Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Little Rant



Grocery shopping is not my favorite thing to do, but I don't really mind it all that much. However, if there is one thing I do NOT like about shopping, it's waiting at the Wal-mart deli counter! This is one of the most frustrating things I do on a weekly basis. Every time I go to Wal-mart for my weekly shopping trip, it seems there are 3-4 workers in the bakery, 2 or 3 workers working the little prepared food section and 1 (ONE!) person working the deli counter. At the same time, there is no one wanting to buy anything from the bakery, one person buying some chicken fingers and potato salad, and four people waiting at the deli. Meanwhile, the ONE person working at the deli seems to move as slow as molasses. Really, they couldn't move any slower if they tried. I waited for about 15 minutes today and get so annoyed that I left and moved on with my shopping. I never went back to the deli. I couldn't bear it. So this week I should be making some creative lunches...without lunch meat.