Saturday, September 20, 2008

Eating, Riding, and Singing

Clara has shown interest in feeding herself and her coordination is improving, so I let her feed herself applesauce yesterday morning. She covered her face nicely and some ended up in her mouth.




When all else fails, just drink it!


While cleaning up breakfast, I hear Clara laughing in the family room. I come in to see this...



Clara and I went to a garage sale later on and found some great deals on toys. This is definitely a new favorite around here. Hopefully this will give Chelsea a reprieve for a while.


Last night I went out with a girlfriend to the Rascal Flatts/Taylor Swift concert. We had a blast hearing some big hits and singing along. Taylor Swift is only 18, writes her own songs, has a ton of energy and a great voice.
Her songs are youthful and light hearted. Love this girl!

Rascal Flatts was awesome. They put on a good show and sang most of their old and new hits. I like a lot of their songs. This is one of my favorites.


We had pretty good seats, but my pictures didn't turn out so great.