Wednesday, April 8, 2009

12 Week Ultrasound - Awesome Video

I had my regular monthly checkup for baby #2 today, but got an unexpected treat when the sonogram lady said she wasn't too busy and was willing to do an ultrasound for me, if I wanted. Uh yea!! I definitely wanted to see our little baby again if possible! What is really cool about the sonogram technology at their office is that you can bring a cd and they will record all the video and pictures for you. These pictures and video are amazing...it's hard to believe that this baby is only a couple inches long, yet so completely formed already and really looks like a little baby.

Isn't he/she so cute?!? Just moving around, trying to get all comfy.

Here's a picture she took today too. The baby's right arm is reaching up, covering their ear.