Friday, October 24, 2008

Baking and Crafting

I'm not sure if it's the leaves changing and cooler weather, but Tom and I both have been doing some baking and I have been working on a new cross-stitch project.

After we went to the apple orchard, I made a double crust apple pie and Tom baked bread, a talent some of you probably didn't know about! The apple pie was pretty much your standard pie, nothing special and it turned out alright. My crusts are still not nearly as good as I would like, but each time I make one they seem to improve. Tom's bread was a garlic-herb white bread and it was awesome!! I am hoping he will make this again, possibly for Thanksgiving.

Wish we would have taken pictures of our baked goods, but we didn't!

Here is my finished cross-stitch project. It has lots of tiny little beads all over...not sure how much detail you can see from this picture.

No blog post would be complete without some pictures of Clara. :-)