Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Yesterday was Clara's first day of preschool.  She had such a great time and was so excited to be there :)  We have been building this day up for a while now and when it finally came, Clara could not wait to go.  Here are some pictures
Getting her back pack ready.

Showing me her lunch box.
She was already tired of my taking her picture in the car.

She was already tired of my taking her picture in the car.
We're at school!!

Walking through the parking lot.

d
In the hallway by her classroom.

Tom and William came too. 

Clara asked several times if William missed her and did he cry.  He knew something was different because when we came home and I put him down for his nap, he just cried and would not settle down! I guess he was missing Clara a little :)