Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another Friendly Visit

Over Labor Day, we had some more friends from Peoria visit. Jill and Jason were in the same Sunday school class at church as Tom and I, and Jill and I did a lot together outside of church. Kami and Clara are the same age and Kaitlin is a great big sister who plays so well with the little girls. They made a brief visit to see us on their drive down to Texas.

We had a lot of fun hanging out in the backyard and then on Tuesday we took a trip to an inflatable jumpy place. The girls had a lot of fun and I even got in on the action. I think I may have overdone it jumping all over the place and helping Clara climb, slide, and manuever through all these obstacle courses. It was crazy, but we had a lot of fun together.

Here are some pictures Jill took from their visit. They have an really nice digital camera that takes such great pictures...plus they know what their doing with it. Enjoy!