Thursday, August 20, 2009

New house is Becoming a Home

My grandparents drove up to visit on Tuesday and spent the night with us too. It was great because they were able to watch Clara while Tom accompanied me to my doctor's appointment and was able to meet my new doctor. My OB's office has a lot of rules - one of which is there are absolutely no kids allowed in any of the exam rooms. There are signs posted all over about this. Kind of strange for an OB office in my opinion.

Anyways, on Wednesday morning my grandfather got busy! He offered to hang up some pictures around the house and so I found quite a few that needed to be put on the walls. Here are a few pictures from all his work. Thank you very much G&G!





Our new furniture finally came in yesterday and it looks great! Here are some pictures of our new pieces. We are still waiting on one chair and ottoman - hoping that comes next week.