Saturday, November 22, 2008

Spoiled

By the title of my post you may think I have been to a spa for a massage, mani and pedi. Or maybe you thought Clara had been indulged with too many toys or desserts. Hmmm...if this is the case, you would be wrong. (Well, the jury is still out on Clara.) I was getting ready for friends from church to come over. We were having a spagetti dinner and one family was bringing salad. I knew I had some salad dressing and wanted to be prepared, so I started getting out the dressings from the fridge. The expiration date caught my eye on the first bottle so I set that one aside. And then it happened again and again. There were eight bottles in my fridge which were past their date! Oh my!! This was pretty eye opening to me for several reasons. 1) I REALLY, REALLY needed to clean out my fridge 2) We don't eat salad enough, or I would have caught this earlier 3) I should take a picture, this would be a good blog post!

So here they are, all the expired (and possibly spoiled) salad dressings in my fridge. Ridiculous I say, ridiculous!!