Sunday, December 13, 2009

Clara and William Update - new video added :)

Yea, I'm still alive and kicking!! Baby William and Clara have been keeping me really busy, so I haven't had as much time to devote to the computer lately. Here's what's been going on around here the past few weeks.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Tom's parents, my parents and my grandparents visiting us at our house. It was my first time hosting family for a big holiday and I think things went really well.



The next day we started decorating for Christmas. Tom, Clara, my dad and Tom's dad went out looking for a tree and came back with a beautiful Frasier Fir. It's around 9 or 10 feet and looks great in the living room.







Clara and William are both doing well. Clara is a few days shy of being two and a half now and is just as talkative and full of energy as ever. Recently she has been telling me, Tom, William and Chelsea 'You are my best friend ever'. It's cute and sweet and funny at the same time when you hear her say it.

Clara started singing in the car today after church and was willing to sing her song again so I could get it on video. I didn't have the patience to edit out the extra footage on the video so bear with us for about 15 or 20 seconds at the beginning and end.




William is doing so well. He is getting so big!! I am hoping I can use all the size 1 diapers I have bought before having to step it up to size 2. He is still pretty mello and laid back. He began smiling a couple weeks ago and seeing his cute little grin in priceless. He continues to eat well and sleep for longer stretches at night.