Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We're Back! Big News!

Christmas was great! Tom, Clara and I traveled south to spend the holiday with my parents and grandparents in Lakeview, Arkansas. We had a lot of fun laughing at Clara's antics, playing dominos, and eating. We did a lot of that last one. Unfortunately, I developed a bad cold and could not taste most of it. Clara had a really good Christmas. She received a lot of books, clothes, two ride-on toys which she loves, a tool set, a decorative cross to hang on her wall, and a fridge D-J. We all got a kick out of her taking presents from under the tree and delivering them to their owner. She played a lot on the two ride-on toys...they made lots of different sounds and lit up with different colored lights. It was funny to see her ride on one of them and then pull or push the other one at the same time.

I can't share any pictures with you right now, because our little transfer gizmo is lost amongst the Christmas decorations. Hopefully it will turn up soon.

In other BIG news, the Mamaholic will soon be relocating!! My smart and talented, soon-to-be attending doctor husband has accepted a position at Cox Hospital in Springfield, Missouri. We will be moving closer to family (yea!) sometime in late June or early July. We are very excited about being only a couple hours from our families and also looking forward to a decreased workload for Tom. We will miss the friends we have made here too, so there is a bit of bittersweetness about the whole move.

I guess that is all for now...I think one of my New Year's resolutions will be to get back on the blog bandwagon and post more often. 7 posts in all of December is not something I'm proud of ;) I hope you all have a safe and happy New Years! We are looking forward to an exciting 2009!